Question
Posted by: Ann | 2004/09/21

Fitness Doc

Ek het so 'n week terug begin oefen om in "shape" te kom vir die somer wat sy verskyning maak. Nou wil ek net graag uitvind of ek die regte oefeninge doen om gewig te verloor en ferm te raak. Maandae aande: 45min spin klas
Dinsdae aande: 45min spin klas en daarna doen ek weights vir my bolyf.
Woensdae aande: 45min spin klas en daarna doen ek 'n 30min ab attack klas.
Donderdae aande: 45min spin en dan daarna weights vir my onderlyf.
Vrydae: 45min spin
Saterdae: rus
Sondae: rus

HI Ann

1
Posted by: The fitness doctor | 2004/09/27

Hi Ann

Sorry about that, i don't know what happened - sometimes the reply does not fully upload, or else I made a mistake by submitting the query too soon! Anyway, let me answer you now!

Your training sounds really excellent, you have a high proportion of cardio training, and you are also doing weight training. It is the cardio, in the form of spinning that is most important. The only thing I would say is that you can also look at other activities, just to give you some variety. I assume that you are at a gym - if you are, then you have access to swimming, treadmill, aerobics and taebo classes, and rowing, and cycling. So, I think that it is important to get some variety, or at least to keep in mind that you have this option, so that if you get bored, you can make some changes. However, if you enjoy the spinning, then I say go for it.

If you are also eating well, a good diet is essential, then I am sure that you will see results in time.

Reply to The fitness doctor