Question

Fisting

My g/f asked me it she can fist me and i said i dont know, is there any girls that can tell me more about it and do you do it alot

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Anon and welcome to the forum. Aha, as Art says.... :)

Fisting is more common than we think, it is just seldom spoken of. It can be either vaginal or anal and occurs in both straight and gay relationships.

There is extensive info on fisting on the Internet so do a search. The key to successful and comfortable fisting is relaxation, which only comes along with real trust.

If you need more info please post again.

2
Posted by: Art | 2007/06/15

Aha! Nice to see someone asking about alternative sex practices :-) Anyway, the best thing to do is do tons of research as this form of pleasure in not just for anyone! There is a lot that goes into this practice and the most important aspect is COMPLETE AND MUTUAL TRUST by both parties. This is extremely important. This procedure does not work in a short time (i.e. it takes a very long time as it is both a physiological and a psychological procedure that takes time, patience and trust) To explore this kind of pleasure is highly rewarding provided it is done properly. Make absolute certain you choose your partner wisely and relax, relax, RELAX! Google fisting on the internet and approach this with a completely open mind.

Enjoy!
Cheers!

Reply to Art
Posted by: TeenQueen | 2007/06/15

Fisting is a sexual practice where you attempt or succeed in pushing your entire hand, and possibly part of your arm, in your partners's anus (men and women do this) of vagina. It can be a very pleasurable experience if done propperly. Don't hurt your mucles as they will gradually open little by little. Make sure that if you go the anal route that your rectum is cleaned before you or your partner starts, as it can be messy and a bit of a passionkiller. Use an enima or give it a good douch. Make sure the one giving the fist is wearing a well lubricated glove.
Again, am I allowed to post this?
;-)

Reply to TeenQueen