Question
Posted by: skye | 2005/11/30

first timer

Im a 20y old who had sex for the first time two days ago,my bf's pretty big so he didnt penitrate me the whole way,it was nice though because he was gentle&didnt rush me and even tho it was a sper of the moment thing,we spoke about it and how it effects our relationship and we are both very inlove with each other,he could see that I was freaked so he just held me and cryed with me-he wasnt a virgin&I was planning on saving myself but ended up basical seducing him.
My question is ,is the followingnormal? I didnt bleed except a spot on my undies then when we tried again the next night to make it official it was like he was to big for me,Im very petite and he's about 19cm erect and quite a large girth,could this be a factor as we didnt use a condom the first time(stupid I know) and the next time we did. Then when we finaly did it the next night it was very painful,more than the first and I bled more but still not a substancial amount more like blood in discharge.Is this normal?

It is possible, and common, for a woman to be a virgin and not have pain or blood during her first intercourse. There are many reasons for this. Perhaps her hymen has already been stretched in other ways, including a regular gynecological exam, through horseback riding, or even by inserting a tampon. The hymen is a thin membrane surrounding the vaginal opening, partially blocking it, but almost never covering the opening completely. If it did, a woman couldn't menstruate. Hymens come in various sizes and shapes, and, for most women, the hymen stretches easily.

So to answer your question - YES it's normal

E Mc

3
Posted by: Dr BOB | 2005/11/30

USE LOTS OF KY JELLY.......

Reply to Dr BOB
Posted by: NautyG | 2005/11/30

Skye, it is all new to you, each persons body reacts differently, bleeding a few times afterwards is very normal, realx and enjoy - stay protected at all times. Unless the pain is unbearable and continues for an abnormal period of time, you have nothing to worry about. As for RAW, you are one waste of space - not that such a small thing can take up much but still - what a loser.

Reply to NautyG
Posted by: Kate | 2005/11/30

Skye, I think maybe its just taking a while to get used to it, your bf is nicely sized (probably not like RAW above), so it is gonna take some time. Relax, go slow, and remember practice makes perfect. Good Luck<br>PS Ignore assholes like RAW, there are always a few childish people on here, especially after school finishing time.

Reply to Kate