Question
Posted by: monica | 2007/04/04

first time pregnancy

It is my first pregnancy and i crave so many thing i am spending most of my money in buying food that i crave everyday i dont drink coffee or tea anymore i always drink cooldrink isnt normal or i am hurting my baby with cold things.

Expert ImageForumArchive

Craving things is perfectly normal, just be sure to take your prenatal vitamins (especially folic acid). You wont harm your baby by eating the things you crave, just consume some healhy food too! Dont drink too much caffeine. Drink plenty of water and fruit juice. Remember the more weight you put on now, the more you will struggle to loose it afterwards. Try not to go overboard, but enjoy it!

2
Posted by: Norma | 2007/04/04

No harm in having cravings, but trust me you will be sorry after the birth. The extra kg's is not easy to get rid of!!

Eat healthy and look after yourself (your body)

Reply to Norma
Posted by: S-p | 2007/04/04

Hi Monica ...

Congratulations!
Cold drinks are fine, but try to avoid caffine (like in coke) - so rather stick to fruit juices etc.

Good luck!

Reply to S-p