Question
Posted by: Dale | 2005/12/08

First time mothers

I m 24 and just found out that im pregnant with my first baby. Im just not ready for a child but abortion is a big no no and adoption as well cos i want to raise him or her just as i was raised by my parents. I just want to know how do you feel on the first weeks of your pregnancy, do you start getting sore breasts and change on your body i mean please explain cos im so uncomfortable i mean im three weeks and here are the holidays and still want to fit in my pair of jeans and my tight t- shirts. Will i still be looking fine. I know i sound ridiculous but please help me!

Have a look at the Top 5 questions for symptoms of early pregnancy.

1
Posted by: Tiny | 2005/12/08

Hey girl!

You should go to the pregnancy chat, the ladies are very helpful there. I know excacly what you mean and you don’t sound ridiculous. I’m 10 weeks now and my clothes are starting to sit tight. You will be able to ware your usual clothes for a while still. My breasts started to be tender at about 5 – 6 weeks and nausea started at 6 weeks as well. It is different for each woman.

I hope you all the best and lots of hugs. I know it is difficult and if you want you can go to the pregnancy chat site and we will all be your support group.

Good luck and enjoy your holiday.

Reply to Tiny