Question
Posted by: curious | 2006/10/30

first time

hi! i'm 24 years old and still a virgin, i would like to know if it's true what they say that your first time hurts like hell?

It varies from person to person. If you are contemplating having sex for the first time, there are things you can do to make the experience easier, such as using KY jelly and spending a long time on foreplay.

4
Posted by: Julie | 2006/10/30

sorry to get personal, but foreplay is also important...it helps lubrication and makes a big difference, pain-wise.

Reply to Julie
Posted by: Neil | 2006/10/30

It depends how well hung he is.

If he is about 12 cm then you will not have a problem.

If 18cm then that could be a problem

Reply to Neil
Posted by: Shez | 2006/10/30

I think it differs from person to person, I have head that it can be really painfull for some and you bleed a lot, but for me it was more of a discomfort and slight bleeding.

Reply to Shez
Posted by: Nono | 2006/10/30

Hi Curious

i was 23 years old when i lost my virginity which was last year september, my boyfriend was gentle and considarate. on top of all that he was the man i loved and i was ready to be in that situation. i think it all depends on how good you relate to your man. i will never exchange that experience for anything.

hope this helps.

Reply to Nono