Question
Posted by: clueless | 2004/03/11

First time

If i'm his first to give him a blow job, could i get an STD or HIV? And what ere the risks? I know he's never been with anyone and neither have I. Have no sores in my mouth and see nothing on his penis. Could i get infected with anything? Or could he?

If you have unprotected oral sex, you are at risk for:

Gonorrhea
Syphillis
Chancroid
Herpes Simplex Virus
Hepatitis B Virus
Cyto Megalo Virus

See www.safersex.co.za for more info

9
Posted by: Shit no!? | 2004/03/12

Ag no guy's! No need to scare me! Eerrr...if you masturbate a lot can your balls also shrink and your penis fall off??

"Watch this space"!

Reply to Shit no!?
Posted by: Fighter | 2004/03/11

Bwahahahahahahahaha

Reply to Fighter
Posted by: woteva | 2004/03/11

That's Se - ri - ous, andy...

Reply to woteva
Posted by: Andy | 2004/03/11

STOP!!!

If you give the guy too many blow jobs his balls will run dry and his penis will fall off and he'll never please you again!!!

Ser - i - es!

Reply to Andy
Posted by: Sipho basher | 2004/03/11

Sipho, she does him everynight. How on earth can she be a virgin. Why don't you go and wash the dishes rather.

Reply to Sipho basher
Posted by: Sipho | 2004/03/11

Oh, almost forgot... smoke something before you do him...

Reply to Sipho
Posted by: sipho | 2004/03/11

Who told you that he never done it before. If u r a virgin don't think he is a virgin too. But u know what, just give him that Blow job is a good present for a men. He'll love u for that

Reply to sipho
Posted by: Sipho basher | 2004/03/11

Sipho, what's your take on this one? Are you going to tell her that she must first smoke a cigarette before doing something like this?

Reply to Sipho basher
Posted by: Romantic coach | 2004/03/11

Clueless, if he is not HIV positive and has no STD's then there are absolutely no risks. As long as it is clean, there's nothing to worry about.

Just enjoy it.

Reply to Romantic coach