Question
Posted by: Advise Please | 2003/12/04

First Time

My girlfriend and i Desided on doning it, it is both our first time. how can i make it special for her, i also heard it is painfull, how can i not make it hurt for her?

Also i heard that it is goint to bleed, where can whe do it and how much does it bleed

thank you

Expert ImageTeen expert

Alrighty then, if you are sure that you are ready to be intimate with your girlfriend, lets c what we can do!!!!

Different people experience their first sexual intercouse differently. Some say it's great, others say it sucks, others say it was alright nothing great. So make the best of it and don't put a lot of preasure on yourself or your girlfriend.

Both of you should first discuss it, talk about the consequences, look at contraception and obviously then apply your own wisdom 2 the situation.

Not all girls necessarily bleed, it depends from girl to girl.

How to make it special. Well, respect her and continue to respect her after you have had sex.

Remember sex is more than a physical thing, both parties need to be emotionally ready and must follow their hearts with regards to your own moral system and beliefs.

Good luck,

Your teen health expert
Tan

8
Posted by: mike | 2004/01/02

use KY Gel its a lubricating agent that you can get at the local pharmacist apply to penis and enjoy no pain, blood only pleasure. 8=>

Reply to mike
Posted by: damn_psyched | 2003/12/30

laanie .. u r so insensitive.. didnt u also state that ..
if they bleed.. u suceed..
tsk tsk..

u need jesus man..

love u man

Reply to damn_psyched
Posted by: laanie | 2003/12/30

force the issue...if it bleeds, screw it

Reply to laanie
Posted by: Vanilla | 2003/12/05

The secret... is to stop concentrating on all the bad stuff (pain, bleeding, 1st time jitters) and focus on what makes her body (& yours) feel good. She needs to be fully aroused so that she'll be lubricated, so that sex will be comfortable and not painful. Thats where foreplay comes in.

Its obvious that both of you are very nervous. Try to relax (maybe have a glass of wine), play some really sexy,slow music,make sure the settings are romantic and take things slowly. Dont forget to use condoms!

Good Luck :-)

Reply to Vanilla
Posted by: Advise | 2003/12/05

Whe spoke about it and whe are not going to do it yet, whe are going to wait and while, it will be for the best.

Just one BIG problem, how can i stop my HORMONES to bother me so much ( i don't masterbate it is childlish). And whe bath together and it is REALY hard for my she don't want to be fingerd or so one and i respect that, (blue balls)

What can i do?
Please It is realy HARD for me

Reply to Advise
Posted by: Dong | 2003/12/05

Go slow, it would make the pain less for her, also listen if she says it's sore or if she asks you to stop. It shouldn't be just about you, you must know it is a time that the 2 of u r connected in more than one way. Use condoms PLEASE!!!!

Good Luck!!!

Reply to Dong
Posted by: ping | 2003/12/04

well, take it slow. If you love each other and are certain that this is really what you both want, things will almost happen by itself - nature will take it's cause!

Reply to ping
Posted by: hey | 2003/12/04

I think you posted the same thing by sexologist..anyway...why not go have a look in the archives under virginity / virgin...you'll find all the info you need...but most importantly, remember to be wise enough to handle whatever the consequences, and pls use condoms.

Reply to hey