Question
Posted by: kkk | 2004/02/17

First signs or symptoms

What are the first signs or symptoms of pregnancy?

The best way to diagnose pregnancy is with a pregnancy test. the other symptoms are very variable. Many women do not have any symptoms at all.

Bset wishes

4
Posted by: Wendy | 2004/02/17

I agree with norma but I started feeling nauseaus and tired and going to the toilet alot more at about 4.5 weeks so everyone is different. If you have missed your period do a home test.

Reply to Wendy
Posted by: Norma | 2004/02/17

Well, have you done a pregnancy test?
If not do a home test or a blood test, the rest of the symptoms only starts at about 6weeks.

Reply to Norma
Posted by: kkk | 2004/02/17

I did miss my periods.
When does the morning sickness and the sleeping starts?

Reply to kkk
Posted by: Norma | 2004/02/17

Your missed period is the first sign of pregnancy.... then there could be a hole lot of things happening. Morning sickness, painfull breasts and you just want to sleep........

Reply to Norma