Question
Posted by: Kat | 2004/10/11

First signs of pregnancy

Hi, I would like to know where on the site can I find an article that will give me the first signs of pregnancy. I think I might be pregnant and I know that this question is asked so frequently the regulars must be borded by it already. Please advise.

If you feel different do a pregnancy test

5
Posted by: Ang22 | 2004/10/11

I think different woman experience different signs
I for one had NO symptoms prior to my missed period, only then did the tender breast and all the other signs kick in!
So id say wait until next week and do a HPT.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Reply to Ang22
Posted by: Francis | 2004/10/11

You can also go to babycentre.com or do a search on google.com for pregnancy symptoms and you will get alot of info. Sounds good to me so mayby you can go next week for a blood test to make 100% sure.

Reply to Francis
Posted by: Kate | 2004/10/11

Oh yes: surely all the things that I am experiencing are to early to be signs of pregnancy

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Kate | 2004/10/11

Thanks Zee, my breats are very tender which is unusual as they don't even get tender when i have my periods. My last period ended 17 days ago. I am expecting to have my next period on the 18th of October. I also have been having heartburn like you can't believe. Then I have always had a slight tummy, but last night while in the bath, I noticed that my "tummy" had dropped, it is no longer across the whole of my abdomen but only a little "ball in the centre". I use to be on the pill but have been off for about 4 months now. My b/f and I don't use any other protection and he ejaculates inside of me.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Zee | 2004/10/11

Not in the least we are not bored. For one it would be a missed period, sensitive breasts, slight dizziness and nausea. These were my experiences I am sure other ladies have experienced different ones.

Regards,
Zee

Reply to Zee