Question
Posted by: Gummy bear | 2006/10/31

First pregnancy Doctor visit

I just found out I am pregnant.....My doctor says I only need to see her at 7 weeks? Is that okay and normal procedures??? Please let me know

It;s fine.

2
Posted by: Mrs Diana | 2006/10/31

I am very very happy for you. The blood test came positive? Maybe I must also go because this waiting period really kills.. Congradulations!!!

Reply to Mrs Diana
Posted by: Trixs | 2006/10/31

hi

Yes normally docs prefer to see them at 7 weeks then their can pick up the heartbeat eg... My thirst one was 5 weeks and couldnt pick up the heart because the fetus was very small,so after 2 weeks went back and saw the heartbeat and it was strong,dont worry much about it just relax.Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy.

ta
21wks5d

Reply to Trixs