Question
Posted by: Ignorent | 2006/10/27

First gynae visit

A few years ago I checked with a gynae as to when to start gynae checks. He said only once sexually active. I am now 35 and have not had sexual intercourse. Is it still not necessary to see a gynae, or should I start seeing one because of my age?

If you have any symptoms, you should see a gynaeoclogist, otherwise it is not necessary.

1
Posted by: Nixon | 2006/10/27

Hi there,

I would advise that you do visit your gynae, not only for your age or sexual activities. Merely because your body changes over the years and it is always a good thing to ensure that all is ok! Know of a great gynae if you need one at Olivedale Clinic.

Best of Luck

Reply to Nixon