Question
Posted by: first time wax | 2004/10/14

first bikini wax, what to wear.

Hey, my friend and I r going for our first bikini wax on Saturday. I want to know what the procedure is, and do I go with my g-string or what?? And also, my period started on tuesday, but should be finished by saturday, but I might still be wearing a tompon. Should I rather cancel the waxing, or is it normal to go even though you have your period. I;m only worried about the poor girl who has to do the waxing. Oh I'm 21.

I doubt very much if either issues matter.

2
Posted by: young lady | 2004/10/14

Hey

I always go for a wax after my period, because, like you said, I don't think it's pleasant for the lady doing it, but it's up to you. Don't worry about the underwear, they give you disposables to put on anyway so u'll be taking yours off. I used to wax myself and I must say going to get it done is SO much better!! It doesn't hurt half as much(and I get full brazilian done!)because the wax they use is better with no mess! So go for it and enjoy!!

Reply to young lady
Posted by: Cazo | 2004/10/14

Hi there,

I have never been for a wax i do it myself at home with the hair remover cream, its less painful and you dont get those red bumbs. I do mine all the time and its fast and cheaper than the wax as you use the same bottle 3 or 4 times before its finished.
I would advise that you go for the cream first the hair doesnt grow back as thick.

Reply to Cazo