Question
Posted by: Foxy | 2004/10/13

Firmer bust

I would like to know what can i do to make my bust a little bit firmer?

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Foxy,

The previous time I answered a question of this nature I recommended that they follow a chest training program-the same advice applies.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

2
Posted by: Fitgirl | 2004/10/24

Hi foxy

no amount of exercise will firm the bust - as its comprised of mostly fat. However, you can do incline bench presses to help firm up your chest area (above your bust), which will give you a bit of a higher more defined "cleavage" area -

Good Luck

Reply to Fitgirl
Posted by: BillaBoy | 2004/10/14

All u can probably do is some bench presses with light weights. Ask your gym staff to show you how to do becnh presses with dumbels and dumbell flyes. Do both of these exercises flat and incline.

Reply to BillaBoy