Question
Posted by: Dessertmoon | 2005/12/13

FIO, CS

Hi there,

Just to let you know that things are getting better and i finally see light again. I am convinced that there will still be some hicups, but looking forwrd to Christmas again.

Small steps at a time. Thank you so much for your support!

Dessertmoon

P.S. Saw a psychiatrist yesterday and will begin a course of anti-deppressants soon.

So very pleased to receive this news from you, Dessertmoon. May the light grow and let you se the pleasant parts of life more clearly. Good luck with the treatment, and congratulations on having the excellent good sense to start it !

1
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/13

BRILLIANT, is all I can say!!!!!

Thanks for the feedback, and keep up the good progress.

And of course remember this, we are always here!

Keep well, and hope you have a fab Christmas time! Just remember where you were 3 or so weeks ago, awesome hey?

Reply to figured it out