Question
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/02

FIO

I'm upset because I think I upset you. Are you going to answer me?

,,,,,

16
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/02

Thanks Buzz!

Reply to ...
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/02

I hope you get your well-deserved sleep this weekend ... , geez, I can't imagine how you must feel!

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/02

I'm sure FIO isn't upset with you... even if he did tell you off .. he is a reasonable man. :)

I slept from 4 until 6 am this morning... and have been on the go ever since... it doesn't feel as though I haven't slept though. Still on that high... it's not a bad feeling at all except that I know it's a problem!! ..
In all my excitement this week I booked a weekend away for my partner and I... have cancelled it.. and hopefully this weekend.. I'll start coming down...and can rest my mind. :)

Thanks for asking.

Reply to ...
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/02

Hi ... , I think I'm confused too, but yes, I do feel better. Pity I haven't heard from FIO, but there you go.

Btw, have you slept yet?

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/02

I am soooo confused... which I think doesn't take much... but I went back to the posting and still can't see where FIO is really pointing out anything to you as such.... maybe I am misreading things...
Anyhow.. sounds like you are feeling a bit better now... I have made my fair share of "boo boo's" on this site too!! So, don't feel alone... with all this nickname changing, it's easy to get paranoid :)

Reply to ...
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/02

Yeah, I have a problem with alcohol as well! Same one! I get far too lovey dovey.

Nah, can't do heavy reading today! Garfield is about the sum total of what I can handle today!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/02

No hassles ZeeZee.

I'll drive you up the wall if I drink champagne Frusty, I become so giggly and far too loving. The reading sounds like a good idea. Maybe something by Dr Phil, "How not to make Assumptions" or "Keep your Cool". Eish...

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: ZeeZee | 2005/12/02

Sorry Buzz with all the people using someone elses nic I was a bit confused.Like Frusty says Eish....

Reply to ZeeZee
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/02

Mmmm, sounds good! Tell you what, I'll bring some champagne, you bring the salty chips and we can go and sit in a park somewhere with our books and just let the world go by.!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/02

Or a toddy?

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/02

I don't understand why people use different nics. It just confuses everything and everyone! If I have a problem or somehting to say, I use my nic and no-one or nothing else. Simple, really!

Oh Well, I am having a bad day as well, so don't feel too bad! Let's just go for coffee?

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/02

ZeeZee, it is me!

Frusty, on a previous posting, someone became rather snotty about a well-intentioned comment I made. My reaction wasn't the best, and FIO pointed it out to me. I now realize it wasn't the person I thought it was. It must have been a regular? posting under a nic I've never seen before. Like I said before, they won't respond under their usual nic now (in that posting) because CS will see the same ISP address with 2 different nics. What a coward!

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/02

Eish, Buzz, I am chasing my tail here!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/02

I wasn't sure myself ... . And I now realize the posting that prompted my response, wasn't sent by the person I though it was.... You know what I mean???

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: ZeeZee | 2005/12/02

I maybe wrong but this does not sound like Buzz

Reply to ZeeZee
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/02

I might be wrong Buzz... but I think you misread FIO's posting.... reread his last sentence... it can be taken as "no need to slate, Buzz"... or "no need to slate Buzz"... The latter being what I think he meant, and how he wrote it.

Reply to ...