Posted by: need help | 2008/07/21

fingers going numb

I don' t know if this is the right place but I need to ask.

For the last 2 weeks my left hand has been acting funny. Two of my fingers go numb for long periods of time and it' s always the same fingers. I thought it would go away but it seems to be getting worse every day. My family has history with Arthritis but i was tested sometime ago and found to be negative.

Ask Cyberdoc ; there are numerous possible causes, which she can discuss with you

Posted by: Curious | 2008/07/21

Had a similar thing years ago after a car accident and it was a bone in my neck pressing on nerves. Did not need operation just a bit of pysio.

Reply to Curious

Wrong forum - post your question to the cyberdoc