Question
Posted by: R.I. | 2004/11/22

FINGERING

Hi ! im 19 yrs old and never experienced anything like this before. It was my first time let anyone finger me and i am a virgin i bled, im so scared, was that my virginity i know that he went in very deep and it was nice but im just very worried. Please let me know.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Please post your question to our sexologist here at Health24

3
Posted by: Danni | 2004/12/04

a guy i really like fingered me last nite but i dnt think it meant n e thing to him. i feel used and i do love this guy!

Reply to Danni
Posted by: Wendy | 2004/11/28

What exactly do you lose when you lose your virginity?

Reply to Wendy
Posted by: cherry | 2004/11/22

nah girl! dont sweat it. You can only lose your virginity went you have full on sex. he probably tore your hymen, thats a thin piece of skin that can tear easily. Some women even tear it whilst exercizing! some r even born without one. dont worry you didnt lose ur virginity! enjoy it! Im a virgin too and your safe, I promise!

Reply to cherry