Question
Posted by: rosy | 2007/04/20

finger wash

is it ok to put a finger on my vagina each time a wash it,a few years ago i found out that the interior of my vagina has become rough and is not as smooth as it should be,i also have a pimple inside.each time when i have an intercourse my vagina makes a sound and its so emberasing.pliz help.

The vagina is meaat to be rough inside. If you have a pimple inside you should have this checked by your doctor.
The soft you hear with intercourse is of air passing in and out of the vagina. It is normal and tends to be more common in certain positions.

1
Posted by: uncurious | 2007/04/20

dont worry about the sound it means your man knows his job and pleasure is not only intercource but being lubricated as well.

maybe you have an sti never heard of roughness.

dont put things in your vagina not even a clean finger, it cleans itself, you will get bacteria when you do such things.

Reply to uncurious