Question
Posted by: tt | 2009/12/17

finger

Two weeks ago read something on this side about while having sex and your partner put a finger on your anal. Can someone tell me how did he feel, i tried it over the weekend bt im not sure i did well cause i didn feel anything? I need steps how to do it.

Dear tt,

Anal stimulation and play is a fairly common sexual practice. Your anus and the perinuem (the area between your anus and genitals have a large supply of nerves and is sensitive to stimulation. Stimulating the anus directly requires basic hygiene, some water based lubricant and gentle play to start. You will find much information on the net if you explore the topic anal play.

4
Posted by: SARAHMAK | 2009/12/21

Oh yeah! my friend it is so nice to have your patner putting his finger on your anus while he is busy -|- ing you with his big dick. You will cry for more and do it all night long.

Reply to SARAHMAK
Posted by: Know it | 2009/12/17

Oh yes, very pleasureable. I am assuming you are a lady. Anyway use lots of lube and ease it in slowly and gently. Relax down there as there is a tendency to tighten up when the finger is inserted. You may want to take it a step further ? Try easing in 2 or 3 fingers in preparation to receive a penis, now THAT is an expereince to be enjoyed. Move slowly and gently as you do not wish to tear the lining ' cos that can cause piles. Above all be very clean and do not move from one apperture to the other as you could set up an infection in both of you. Give it a try its really great

Reply to Know it
Posted by: Anny | 2009/12/17

TT are you a lady or a guy? I' m a lady and i really love it when my parnter put his finger in while doin me. its really an enjoable feelin that i can' t explain and it really makes you want more and ejaculate (wet),. its like 2 penis at the same time (not that i tried 2 penis but something like that). try to relax and enjoy, oh another thing my partner loves it as well.

good luck!

Reply to Anny
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/12/17

Dear tt,

Reply to Sexologist