Question
Posted by: millie | 2005/07/28

finding Mr right

Im 26 years old Female seeking a man that will commit himself to me and I dont know if im asking for the right thing.At my age i supposed to be loved and cared for,but it seems for me there is no Mr Right.Ive been loved and hurt and sometimes left with a heartbroken.But last week I saw this amatuer man at a funeral and I liked him and I decided to approach him about myfeelings and l was lucky cause he accepted myfeelings.Well myproblem is I seem to love him more and the problem is he does have a girlfriend and he doesnt live in Durban he lives in Joburg.Maybe Im asking to much but all I want is to be love and cared for is that to much to ask.Does that mean I have a problem or do I need to quit everything and wait for Mr Right but when.Please help

I'm puzzled --- what's an "amateur man" ?

6
Posted by: Vicki | 2005/07/28

Star = You are so right!!!!

Reply to Vicki
Posted by: Star | 2005/07/28

Is there ever a mister right? They change as soon as they have you hooked, still sweat and loving, but diffrent.

Reply to Star
Posted by: ??? | 2005/07/28

What is an amateur man???

Reply to ???
Posted by: Vicki | 2005/07/28

Thanks guys, I needed to hear all of this as well. Millie, I know how you feel but sad thing is these people are right. It will happen girl - we must just (try?!?!) be patient. :-)

Reply to Vicki
Posted by: SR | 2005/07/28

Millie = Please be careful.

Famous pick up occassions:

Weddings
Funerals
Hospital Visiting Hours
Christenings
Break ups
etc

Why - Because of the emotional content of those taking part

Reply to SR
Posted by: Kay | 2005/07/28

Millie Millie Millie.
At 26 youre still soooooo young. Too young for desperation.
Shew girl - you met him last week and you're in love? He has a girlfriend but youre in love with him.
Relax and enjoy your life. When its time to settle down it'll happen but if you keep chasing it you'll land up trying to make something out of nothing and get really hurt in the process.

Reply to Kay