Posted by: gav | 2004/01/08

find specialist

Hi Doc
Please could you let me know who I can contact to find out about Dysthemic Disorder or Cyclothymic Disorder, if possible could you please put me in contact with someone in the JHB

Thank you

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Dear gav,
As a policy, we don't recommend specific therapists or shrinks, for a number of realyl good reasons. One is that nobody could possibly keep track of the thousands of shrinks and counsellors around the country and have any real idea of their qualities and talents. There are many psychiatrists in JHB, most of whom ought to be able to deal with Dysthymia / Cyclothymia --- I'm not aware of any one who specifically specializes mainly in this condition, though many have a major interest in and experience of, the Depressions in general.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.