Question
Posted by: monks | 2006/04/11

financial status issue.

I calleld in my bf this evening to discuss our financial status openly..for the past 3 months i found that he has not paid his debt has he was suppose to...do u thing its wise to discuss this with him or should i let this to just pass...what should i do..

He has to pay his debts, and should be grateful to you for reminding him. He has let this pass and is apparently tryign to ignore them ; if you let it pass too --- those he owes moeny to, will not be prepared to let it pass. Raide the matter with him, tactfully, and in such a way as to encourage him to settle his debts. And be very cautuious about continuing a relationship with someone who ignores his debts and creates financial chaos --- unless he can tidy up his act, life with him is unlikely to be happy