Posted by: Liza | 2008/07/04

Finally - Internet again

Yes, so I've been very quiet for very long. Been up and down, but I'm still alive thanx to some wonderful staff at Pretoria Academic - whom I'm sad to say I definitely did not appreciate at the time. Have a great boyfriend - for the first time in a very long time too ;) Just thought I'd say hi to everyone who still remember me. Hope everyone has a great day!

How nice to hear from you again, Liza, and good to get the feedback to know things are going better with you --- well done ! And pleased to hear thast the local state services are working so well for you --- that's encouraging for all of us !

Posted by: E | 2008/07/05

Hi Liza
Welcome back! It is good to hear from your again.

Reply to E
Posted by: Liza | 2008/07/04

PS. On much lighter meds too. I have to say that the state mental healthcare facilities where I live are definitely up to standard. They took me off all the tranquillizers, sleeping tablets, anti-anxiety stuff etc. that I was taking. Put me on a cheap anti-depressant, mood-stabiliser and anti-psychotic and I feel great!

Reply to Liza