Posted by: Play | 2008/08/07

Finally he was arrested

Broke up with my bf in Dec 07, because i found out that he was married and he told me that he is going through dirvorce, but still i asked him not to see me again until the dirvorce is final. He kept on coming and insisting that we do not break in a sense that he ended up swering and telling me that he will never break up with me and i will never have a realtionship with anyone for as long as he lives. I laid charges at the police station twice but nothing was done.And by the look of things i assumed that he is not prepaed to dirvorce his wife and told him as well that i am not prepared to have a relationship with a married man.
i handled all the assault and swering from him but yersteday i couldn' t help it. He came into my work place and fought with my male colleague who was offering us lift since there was no transport. and he accused my colleague of having an affair with me and insulted him, my colleague and i then laid a charge against him and was arrested yersteday. I was happy and at peace yesterday, but this morning when i woke up, i was so traumatised i felt so scared and afraid and do not know how safe am i? i can' t evenly concentrate at work. is there anything i could do, will counselling help me deal with these. or any medication i can take to calm me down??? my heart is beating so fast....

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Well done ---so far. GO to the Magistrate's Court and get a restraining order against him, forbidding him from approaching you in any way or he goes to jail.
Counselling may help you feel calmer and cope better ; a GP might be too inclined to give you a benzo tranquillizer which could make you dozy and less able to concentrate, so I'd prefer the counselling

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Lin | 2008/08/07

Counselling will definately help you. Call FAMSA for a counselor close to you.
I' m very proud of you for standing your ground and laying a charge against him!

Reply to Lin

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.