Question
Posted by: Pudding | 2005/12/05

Finally done it

I have been writing to you for some time and can you believe that I came an advert for weight loss and thought this is my last option. Since then I have taken 3 months to lose 15 kg and the first 11kg were without any exercise. Just to let everyone know that if you are serious about losing weight then try the TLC wellbeing Clinic

Good Luck to those trying

I went from a size 38 to a 34 now and weight from 75kg to 60kg

All the best

Dear Reader
I am very pleased for your sake and think that your 15 kg loss is stunning. You are a bright ***star***.
Keep up the good work, including the exercise as this makes one feel on top of the world.

1
Posted by: ven | 2005/12/06

i was on TLC & the food is to expensive that you need to eat for instance you cant eat a chicken vienna.
I felt hungry all the time i went on a high protein diet & it work like a bom:
Since last year i lost 13 kg & now with festive pick only 3 kg up.
TLC is very expensive & everyone's diet is the same i check with 3 girls at work:
& our bloodgroup's were not the same

Reply to ven