Question
Posted by: nervous | 2004/10/18

finally doing it

today I am finally going to admit to truth.
I am extremely nervous - I have butterflies in my tummy, feeling a little anxious.
This is an apology, for my faults, my blindness, my stupidity.
I was so wrappedup in myself that I did not see how I was hurting someone that meant the world to me.
I reget not working harder at our relationship, not being grown up enough to understand why people do what they do. In trying so hard to be understood I forgot to understand what he was about.
I am so nervous schoe - wish me luck. I feel like chickening out.
I am sommer scared.
help!

n, don't chicken out. You haven;t been stupid, but normal. Try a similar apology with him, and talking calmly through any problems that have aisen. If you're not managing to sort things out between you two, then suggest that he join you in some relationship counselling.

4
Posted by: Twanette | 2004/10/18

I have been doing the same to my b/f as long as you can apologise and try and better yourself.

I have also decided to stop hurting him and be more patient and watch what I say, I know I hurt him.

Reply to Twanette
Posted by: JG | 2004/10/18

Be honest, with yourself then only can you think of being honest
with the other person, you may be dealing with a very sore and
broken hart, so be gentle.
But talking sounds like a good place to start.

Best of luck.

Reply to JG
Posted by: nervous | 2004/10/18

I need to apologize and be honest about my feelings.
Basically just talking was all I had in mind why do you have any other suggestins?

Reply to nervous
Posted by: JG | 2004/10/18

Dear nervous.

What are you planning to do?.

Reply to JG