Posted by: Tebogo | 2012/09/05

Filling Numb

good day Doc,

kindly advice, my wife has a problem of not filling her right buttock and it has extende to her left vagina, she says it is almost two weeks feeling this way, even if she touches her self she cant feel anything.

please advise us what to or where to go and what is the cause of this?

you assistance will kindly be appreciated.

kind regards

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


Your wife will have to consult a doctor for x-rays, as it is possible that she has a nerve that is pinched, causing the loss of sensation. In the interim, she can use Myprodol capsules to alleviate her symptoms.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Tebogo | 2012/09/07


thanks for the advice.

your assistance has kindly been appreciated.


Reply to Tebogo

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.