Question
Posted by: jAKES | 2004/11/02

Fiksheid

Ek is 'n Boland skeidsregter"Ek is nie meer so fiks soos 'n maand gelede nie maar die unie het my laat weet dat ek 'n fiksheidtoets(ek moet die bleep slaag en dis 12) moet doen in die begin van Desember.Ek vra enige hulp met oef sodat ek baie vinnig baie fiks kan raak

Hi Jakes

It depends a lot on what you are doing right now. You have one month, so it's really hard to go from zero to the hard training if you have not been training up to now. If you are relatively trained and fit, then doing interval training like is suggested is a good idea - I would say that 2 or 3 times a week, you need to get out and do this type of training - do a 30 minute run, breaking it down into one minutes hard, one minute easy. The other two days a week, I think that you need to get out and do easy jogs, say between 25 and 40 minutes each.

The risk you run is obviously injury, especially if you have been inactive up to now, and so you do need to be very careful to not overdo it - if you feel niggles and sprains and aches, then back off the training, otherwise you won't even make the test in December

1
Posted by: NM | 2004/11/03

Probeer "interval training" (hardloop 1 minuut, stap 1 minuut - jy moet natuurlik die minute aanpas soos jy goed dink...ek dink amper dis iets soos vir elke "vinnige" minuut moet jy 3 "stadiger" minute he...

Reply to NM