Question
Posted by: Spiderman | 2007/02/19

Fighting religion and cheating me.

Me and my boyfriend have been fighting alot about small things, over the weekend my boyfriends cellphone got stolen and i tried to make him laugh...i know how it feels to have your cellphone stolen. After a while i asked him: "Babes...what's wrong?" he then replied by saying: "what de F*^%k" do you think is wrong"

I just felt that i will not allow him to speak to me like that....it's wrong of him...right? anyway he did say sorry...but still...ag i guess i'd discusse it with my shrienk on Wednessday.

now the second thing: there's this one girl ...she asked me how things hanging with you and your boyfriend? i replied by saying no we fight alot.- she then said the reason why you guys fight so much is because God does'nt approve of your relasionship.-( i kinda was religious...but i guess i kinda losed my religion- the big guy (if there is one) let me down once to many)

Should i feel bad sleeping around behind my boyfriends back? i'm 22 and its my first boyfriend...someone said i should feel bad...i'm still young and i'm not married yet and i should enjoy life.- but i don't want to turn into a cheating husband one day.

sjoe! heavy stuff!

oh PRIDE was fantastic! loved every minute of hit Hott guys!!!! yum yum!

bye
xxx

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Spiderman.... since we've already discussed this telephonically I won't respond here.

7
Posted by: Junior | 2007/02/20

Hi Spidy

Its good to hear from you again. I hope that you're feeling a bit better now. Things might seem a bit upsidedown at the moment, but I'm sure that they will get alot better. It's great that you have realized that what you have been doing behind your partners back was wrong. I hope that you will act on this knowledge so that you don't end up hurting him. As for this girl that you mentioned, perhaps you should reasses your relationship with her if she's making derogatory comments like that. She should not be imposing her religious morality over you or anyone else. You are absolutely entitled to believe whatevever you want to and don't allow other to make you feel any lesser a person because of it.

Hope that all goes well my friend

Hugs and Kisses
Junior

Reply to Junior
Posted by: Rade | 2007/02/19

There are a lot of people living the open relationship thing out. If you, Spidey, are one of them, be honest with your boyfriend. If he is cool with it, then whats the problem?
=be open minded!

Reply to Rade
Posted by: Spiderman | 2007/02/19

Hey guys...thanx for the honest responses....i feel really k*k now...and i guess i should.

i will really have to think long and hard!...sjoe my life is making heavy turns! first i loose my job, now i'm lossing my boyfriend and i'm becomeing a cheater!...this is'nt the way i wanted my life too turn out... but for some reason i am allowing it-(and in some way all the above all 3 problems are connected too each other)

...aaah goodness just a couple of months ago i was cutting myself swallowing depression pills...one after the other and crying every nite that i dont have anyfriends...not to mension a boyfriend and now i'm screwing it all up! '''>crying now<'''

Reply to Spiderman
Posted by: Ferny | 2007/02/19

Hi Spidey,

Gosh, i remember when you first met your bf, you were so excited and couldn't stop talking about your first date, first kiss etc.

Now it all seems to have turned sour. Not only would you be unfair to your bf by cheating on him BUT YOU ARE PLAYING A VERY DANGEROUS GAME !!

If you are not ready to commit to a monogamous relationship then be fair to him and end it. I don't think ANYONE on this forum condones cheating !!

Whatever you do, be careful, and think twice about sleeping around. You can have fun without doing that.

Be safe - Love and hugs - Ferny.

Reply to Ferny
Posted by: Snoopy | 2007/02/19

Why do you want a b/friend and still sleep around?? "Someone said you should feel bad"....I'm speechless, dont you think that cheating is bad?How wil you feel if youre b/friend cheats on you?? Sounds like you have no concience......youre poor b/friend deserves better.

Reply to Snoopy
Posted by: Deeve | 2007/02/19

Hi Spidy, What's up man......?
Firstly, everyone reacts differently to different circumstances. As far as the phone goes, he may not handle this type of thing full stop. Or maybe he was having a bad day when you tried to 'lighten' things up. That does NOT make him a bad person. I recon, you're seeing far too much into a small incident...just give him a gap, the poor guy's probably very upset!

Your last paragraph has me totally confused. Spidy, surely you are'nt looking for our approval of your question...? I'm no angel either, and have made many mistakes in life, but I do feel qualified enough to tell you that what ever you're up to sounds like a seriously HUGE mistake. You posted about a recent sexual experience....and mentioned both being test etc. How does this intertwine with your question above...? If you aren't ready to settle, and want to play the field, please be honest with not only yourself, but with your boyfriend, before you not only land yourself in hot water, but also with the locals....remember our community is very small, and news travels fast...!
Unfortunately, being young and enjoying life does not necessarily give you a license to do silly things, or mess others around. One mistake, and you will regret it for the rest of your life. Please think about all of this.

Reply to Deeve
Posted by: Joe | 2007/02/19

What is the purpose of having a boyfriend if you are going to sleep around. Rather leave him because the building stone of any relationship is trust! If you really love him you will not cheat on him anyway.

Reply to Joe