Question
Posted by: Ida | 2007/11/30

Fighting or Separation better for child

What is better for a child. Continuing conflict, even hitting stuff in the house,shouting, tears from the mother, or seperated parents that both gives them love and attention.

The way you have phrased your question suggests the answer you want ! I agree that too often parents stick together miserably and feuding, assuming that this somehow benefits the children, and avoiding a peaceful separation / divorce which might enable them both to have a more wholesome relationship with the kids

1
Posted by: Lolo | 2007/11/30

fighting destroy child' mind and it does not differ with parents living apart, i though being apart was the best when i broke up with my fiance but now my LO is 2yr and she ask me every morning where her father is, even though he visit us often, now that hurn me as it hurt her.

Reply to Lolo