Question
Posted by: me again | 2005/11/22

fighting for my relationship

my man and i have been doin the long distance thing for the coupla months(4)though we've been together longer than 2yrs. last time he came to visit me things fell apart. he found out something about me and he is not willing to repair / give our long term relationship another chance.
i need to confront him face to face, but i dont know whether i have the guts to hear him say he wants nothin to do with me to my face, but i really feel he owes me that much.
He says he has forgiven me but cannot continue with the relationship.
Should i travel the thousands of Km's to another city just to discuss this with him , with the risk of him not even wanting to c me when i get there?

Please help me asap coz i need to book the accom and air tickets.
Ps, i did not cheat on him.

Trying simply to maintain an ordinary relationship long-distance can be very difficult. Trying to solve problems of trust, betrayal, whatever, long-distance really isn't possible. if there is to be any real chance of you guys sorting this out --- or deciding comfortably that it isn't possible or worth sorting out, surely you have to be at the same place, and in direct communication, preferably with the help of a counsellor If, as it sounds like, he isn't that into you, for whatever reason, and isn't prepared to bother about i, this could simply be wasted effort, and you'd do better to just move on.

3
Posted by: 9AA | 2005/11/22

Please dont't run after him. Move on with your life. I know its dificult to do it but soon you realise that it was worth it. Surely the guy has told you that he does not want to continue with the relationship so what exactly is your problem.
I he want you back he will call or visit you.

Reply to 9AA
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/11/22

He's forgiven you, but he isn't prepared to continue the relationship. Why go to all the trouble and expense, to follow him, only to be told the same thing in person? If you need to get closure, write him a letter and move on with your life. Good luck!

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/22

Is he actually comming back to you?

or is he maybe looking for a way out!!?

Dont run after him I say.

Reply to Delene