Question
Posted by: Aarron | 2007/03/16

fighting

Im 14 years old and i go to a fairly rough school and im not one who goes looking for trouble but am one who believes in standing up for myself.
but whenever i do this i always get my head kicked in, im quite bug for my age but i just cant fight, i need to protect myself, whenever i get into fights i just seize up and everything goes really fast i know it isnt good to be asking for advice for fighting but i need to protect myself, to be honest im a big -|- i need some help with this.

Expert ImageTeen expert

you should maybe think about self-protection rather than fighting and consider taking up a martial art which is more about discipline and self-protection rather than fighting. it will also help with self-esteem issues and fears in this regard.

give it some thought - fighting solves nothing at all, but they will think twice if they see you can defend yourself

3
Posted by: Your friendly advisor | 2007/03/22

A Chris thats so cute

Reply to Your friendly advisor
Posted by: CHRIS | 2007/03/19

SORRY TO HEAR DUDE.

OK IM MUCH OLDER BUT I WAS JUST THAT, ALWAYS PICKED ON, WAS NOT BIG, BUT I WAS FAT. THEN I DECIDED TO START GYMING AND SO I GOT MUCH BIGGER, STARTED BOXING AND ENDED UP BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF ANYONE WHO STARTED CRAP WITH ME. DEFENDING YOURSELF IS FINE, NOTHING WRONG, BUT IF YOU DECIDE TO GO LOOKING, JUST REMEMBER, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SOMEONE BIGGER THAN YOU. TRY BOXING OR MUI TAI KICK BOXING. NOT ONLY CAN YOU DEFEND YOURSELF, BUT THE CHICKS WILL DIG YOUR BUILD, YOUR CONFIDENCE WILL GO THROUGH THE ROOF, AND YOU WILL EXCEL IN ALL YOUR SPORTS AS YOU WILL BE EXTREMLY FIT. GIVE IT A SHOT, YOU MIGHT DECIDE TO BECOME A CHAMP....

Reply to CHRIS
Posted by: hugh | 2007/03/17

mate, i know what your saying about a rough school, i use to be a push over and got beat almost every day. but i told my dad i needed some "fitness" and he sugested boxing. iagreed and now the only guy who beats me is a 16 year old

PS im 12

Reply to hugh