Question
Posted by: chana | 2008/05/23

fight with my sisters

im 35 years n hav elder 2 sisters and 2 younger sisters,let me call the big sis A,second B,fourth C, last D.Im married with 2 children, 1 is staying with B, and the second is at home with my mom n C"s 2 children,C third child is staying with B, the problem with D started in december by the time she was at TUT.she was on holiday,i was with C n D,D says she crave inkomazi, i said 2 her r u preg,n C says YES,i said its too early u hv disapointed me my wish was 4 u to complete n find a nice job,hav a house etc according 2 me thats what sisterly advice cause i saw people her age working drving nice cars,not having babies,n C told me tht i hav a child b/4 i was workin n i said u cant say so,tht was in 1994,u cant incourage 2 b like us no, D got angry with me n i kep quite from that day things started 2 b sour,till now,we dont talk like B 4, D got a leaner ship the same institution im working,she stays with me 4 a month n told me she going 2 look for a place of her own,i says if it suits u thats ok,me n my hubby aked my mom some money n we agreed with her how we r going to pay her back, tht was a mutual agreement,and she agreed,the following wik i went toB that weekend everything was fine ,on sunday i told B tht we asked ma for money she kept quite,she did o say anything,so i kept quite ,at home my mom tell C n D that shes goining 2 borrow me money according 2 ma they shouted at her saying how can u borrow her what if she dont brought it back,things like that,n this is 4 the 1 time i borow monie 2 my ma.the folowing day Csend me n sms swearing at me about tht monie,she insulted me,i nearly fainted imagine i was 7 moths pgeg i was in town i nearly fainted,but i tried 2 b strong,B calls C to discuss it n B calls my ma and shouted at her the same way Cn Ddid,i cal ma after geting tht sms ma told me the whole story i said C insulted me n i told her i dont want tht monie anymore she told me tht, thts n agrement b/ween her,me n my husband,she told me to leave them i was very very much angry even now when i think about them tears just rolls down my face,its still hurts,B also tell A but with wrong info,A call me 2 ask i told her everything,she say that was mutual agreement n we must honour that agreement,she told me she got wrong info.B find me at her house after work she greets me as if she did o do anything wrong i kept quite,reason being i was afraid to cry n shout in front of our children,i went 2 sleep early tht day,n C came tht nite 2 B place i saw her the folowing day i just greet her n went 2 town she send me n sms i just delete it,i never discuss anything with them till 2 dayn im trying 2 avoid them,i dont talk 2 them i just greet them C n D .B i staying in polokwane,since that day i never talk 2 her or call her,last friday ma told me about tht monie i say i thought u did what ur children told u o to giv it to us, iwas refering 2 BC n D,she say she does not even interested with our so- call fight, we must just leave her alone, its a long story, now B smsed me last saturday to tell me to com n fetch my child b/4 the sunset,ma tell her eveything that i told her on friday cause ma was saying B is staying with my child what if B chase him i should just 4get everything n n beg B, i said she rather chase him,ma tells her, i dint reply 2 her sms,i think if she want me to fettch my child she would call me n tells me, what should i do pls help, this is going too far

Sorry, but I really can't follow this story --- I was never good at algebra. I don't see how there would be any solution to this episode other than that you all find time to sit down calmly together, and talk it through

3
Posted by: sadi | 2008/05/24

DITTO

Reply to sadi
Posted by: Zola | 2008/05/23

I was discouraged to read as soon as the sisters were named A, B, C and D. It requires a lot of thinking to read and understand the story.

Reply to Zola
Posted by: ?????????????????? | 2008/05/23

Your story is so confusing don't expect to be helped!!!!!!

Reply to ??????????????????