Question
Posted by: Johnpain | 2004/12/13

FIBROSITIS

IS THE MEDICATION FOR FIBROSITIS AND (OSTEO)ARTHITITIS IN BUTTOCK (HIP) AREAS THE SAME e.g. ANTI-INFLAMMITORIES, PANAMOR , VELTEX etc.Can you not recommend something with more pain relief than these. I TAKE 150 mg PER DAY
The Dr. said I had osteo -arth. but the pains are now in the flesh of this area and backlegs - Am I right if I say this is FIROSITIS ????

Johnpain, you can try a longer acting anti-inflammatory like Brexecam® or Celebrex®. You can then top it up as needed with a strong painkiller like Tramacet®. Good luck.