Question
Posted by: x | 2005/06/20

Fibromyalgia advice re: balance problem

I have been to numerous specialists regarding the following symptoms: "burning" sore muscles all over body; tingling/numbness in arms and sometimes legs; heavy feeling in body; flu-like symptoms; glands are up etc. Due to the fact that all the tests came back clear; the doc thinks i have me/fibromyalgia. The most limiting part of it besides the lack of energy; is the fact that when I have the burning in my body which is almost daily; I get extremely off-balance and it is limiting my daily living terribly. Please give me some advice either to sort out the condition/ muscle burning or to control my balance. I have already been taking calcium/mag; salmon oil; vit b combo. Thanks.

X, have you been to a neurologist? It might be due to a neurological disorder especially because of the balance problems and the burning sensations. The best would be to see one if you haven’t, otherwise let me know and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.