Question
Posted by: Tommy | 2008/06/03

Fibromyalgia

Dear Doctor

In your professional experience, how effective is MSM in relieving the symptoms of fibromyalgia

Thanks in advance

Expert ImageArchive

Hello Tommy,
In my experience I can't say if MSM is positive or not in the treatment of Fibromyalgia.

In my experience patients with over complex case histories and findings can be diagnosed with Fibromyalgia.
I would advise you to consult an osteopath to help you manage and treat you back towards better health.

One of the principles of osteopathy is: 'Structure governs function' in other words if you don't address the underlying anatomy with treatment the physiology won't function as it should. I hope this makes sense.

Dr Guy Ashburner Osteopath