Question
Posted by: Fibroids | 2007/03/14

Fibroids to remove or not to remove

Hi Doc I have fibroids(2) TTC do I have them removed or not. One gynae said remove the other said don't they are about 5cm not bothering me but will it bother if I am pregnant?

There is no need to remove them unless you are having difficulty falling pregnant or they are causing other complications..

2
Posted by: Fibroids | 2007/03/14

Did you conceive after that? How did they remove it? I don't know what the right thing is. I fell pregnant quite easily within the first month of trying but miscarried at 7weeks

Reply to Fibroids

I was in the same boat and my fertility specialist recommended that we remove them as they can cause problems in pregnancy and conceiving.