Question
Posted by: NET | 2003/01/09

FIBER

Could it be that the skin on fish count as carbs on a nutritional label? What is the best cereal in you opinion on the market that provides a good dose of fiber along with the least amount of fat and kj. I have been eating Kellogg's High Fibre Bran. Is this a good choice and is there something better?

Dear Net
I hope you have by now seen my previous reply and phoned the WW Helpline. The skin on fish does not contain any carbs. Kellogg's High Fibre Bran is an excellent choice of a high-fibre instant cereal.
Enjoy