Question
Posted by: Mamoo | 2005/06/07

Fever, cold or Flu

Yesterday morning i woke up with a runny nose and sore throat. I took a Coryx effervesant tablet last night and this morning. I also threw up flem (with a little blood) last night at about 4am and this morning at about 7am. My body was overheating and i had to take a cold shower to cool down. After the shower i feel OK, but my throat is still sore and my nose is still a bit runny.

Should i stay at home and go to the doctor for a prescritption?

Mamoo, if it hasn’t cleared up by the time you receive this reply, the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.