Posted by: MAGS | 2011/08/16


I have written to you before about fever blisters that I get every month or more, You mentioned that it could have something to do with my periods, but I dont have those anymore as I am 60 yrs old. I am quite healthy other than the usual problems older people have like osteo- arthritis, thinning hair due to removal of my thyroid etc.These fever blisters are really getting me down now, II am never without Activar anymore.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


I suggest that you consult your doctor for blood tests, to determine if the blisters are in fact fever blisters. He/she should also draw blood to establish if there is any metabolic disturbance. Consult the doctor when the blisters are present, in order for him/her to do an examination.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.