Question
Posted by: worried | 2007/06/12

fever

Please help. My 4yr old daughter has been suffering with a fever one night once in the month for the past 4 mths now.
I never took it seriously as once she wakes up she is fine. It just occurred to me last nite that this has been happenin for the past few mths. . The also complains of a headache every now and again and of a burning sensation in her privates. She also has a problem with bed wetting although it is just maybe once a week. Should I be concerned?

Dear Worried
I think you definitely should take her to your GP - she may have an urine tract infection that is lingering. He needs to test her urine.