Question
Posted by: anon | 2006/11/13

fetish...?

hi
i recently caught my husband with nothing but a pair of my stockings and my wedge heels sandals on!!! we are married for 3yrs.....wats up with this ....and y is he hiding it...we always tried to be open, so i cant undstnd ths.
he does not know that i saw him.....he tawt i was sleeping! wat can i do about it?i dont have a problem with wat he does...as long as theres no other woman involved.

Try and get a copy of the books, "My husband wears my clothes" and "Crossdressing with dignity", by Peggy R. Judd. Your husband might very well be a crossdresser and you both might need mor insight in this. Couples therapy might also be very helpful

Dr E McIntosh