Question
Posted by: Kippie | 2004/01/06

Fetal movements

Hi there doc and everyone else
Compliments of the season to you all!!

I'm now 18 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child and have been feeling movements from 15w, however, some days are more active than others, but is it normal for little one to have no movements at all for an entire day - or none that I can feel.

One day during the holidays I was very active physically doing site seeing, and during the night I had some pain in my right side and the next day I had no movement at all.
Baby has started to move again but I'm curious as to what causes the lack of movement at times.

Thanks!!

At this early stage, you will not feel movements every day.