Question
Posted by: thina | 2007/08/21

FET

i had a frozen embryoo transfer which had a positive results but after a while i got a negative results . chemical pregnancy. i read on the internet that one must avoid the bath during that period or maybe i misunderstood. i had a long bath after hearing the good news and laid in the water for a while. when i came out of the bath, there was water coming out of my vagina. i got worried as that does happen offen. now i'm wondering if everything is alright with vagina or is it normal to have water coming out. could that interfered with my pregnany? should i go and see a doctor maybe my vagina or the muscle are week and that will affect my pregnancy. i don't have any children.

I doubt that the bath caused the problem. It is not uncommon for some water to be trapped in the vagina and to leak out just after a bath.