Question
Posted by: leb | 2008/06/18

fertomid without prescribtion

i have taking fertomid without doctors prescription, but i have been reading all the instructions and after effects carefully,i know i so stupid i am so desperate and am so sacred,it seems like i made things worse by not consulting a doctors please advice me guys.

Dear Leb
If you have taken Fertomid without any doctor’s supervision, and have had no problems in this cycle then I don’t think you have to worry about anything presently. However, it is still very wise to take medication such as Fertomid under a doctor’s prescription and orders, so that you can avoid the potential side effects and complications of these drugs.

1
Posted by: Trees | 2008/06/19

How did u get Fertomid without prescription????

Reply to Trees