Question
Posted by: Virgo | 2005/12/14

Fertomid and Injection...Pls respond

Hello...

I was given fertomid for 5 days and then the doc gave me an injection a couple of days later, the egg was 20mm, which was a good sign. The injection was given to me on Friday 9 December and like the doc said, I had to have intercourse 36 hrs later-which was saturday night, cos this will make me ovulate that night...I had intercourse that same night, saturday and sunday night. But I have just been feeling really strange inside my tummy yesterday and today, can this mean anything or is it way toooo early to even predict.

Thanks so Much....

It is too early to predict.

4
Posted by: KL | 2005/12/15

I was also on exactly the same treatment, and fell pregnant after month 3, when I had 2 eggs. I realised I was pregnant when I felt nauseuos and breast tenderness about a week before my period was due. My pregnancy was confirmed with a positive blood test even before I missed a period.

Good luck!

Reply to KL
Posted by: Virgo | 2005/12/14

I am 9 and 1/2 weeks now, I tried for 16 months without treatment, and two months with treatment.

I had the cramps, almost like period pains, but only about three days before my period was supposed to start.

But as I said, some people feel there symptoms earlier than others....

Reply to Virgo
Posted by: Virgo | 2005/12/14

I have strange feelings and pains in the abdominal area, could this be a sign, or is this just too early, Thanks for keeping the fingers crossed...atleast i know theres hope now....how far are u in the pregnancy and how long were you ttc bfore u fell pregnant?

Reply to Virgo
Posted by: Marra | 2005/12/14

Hi Virgo

I was on exactly the same treatment as you, I only conceived in my second month of using the meds, when I had produced 4 eggs. My first symptom came about 9 days after my ovulation day, and it was breast tenderness.

I know they say some people can feel it very soon so I 'll be holding all my fingers and toe's crossed for you.

Reply to Marra