Question
Posted by: Elaine | 2008/08/06

Fertomid-50

Hi, I am still on yasmin, my gynea said that I must Finish my yasmin, but as soon as my period start I must count it the first day and on the fith day I must start taking feromid for 5 days and then I must go and see him on day 12 again. My question now is 1. what is day 12 is on a saturday or sunday when the gynea does not work and when my period start must I continue and finish my yasmin unactive (white) pills? Please help me

If Day 12 is on a Saturday or Sunday, you can see your gynaecologist on a Friday or Monday. You do not need to finish the inactive pills.