Question
Posted by: Pearl | 2011/05/24

Fertomid

I took 50mg fertomid 1 pill a day for 5days course..last day was 02/05..had intecourse on the 08/05.on the 18-19 (2days), i had the brown period.took a home test on the 22nd ( late afternoon), result was negative.i had extreme naues this morning ( 24/05) .what are the chances i am pregnant? should i take the test again after 14 days of intercourse???

Pearl

Yes, it is possible that you are pregnant but I suggest that you consult a doctor for a blood test, as the home pregnancy tests are only effective after one month of pregnancy.