Question
Posted by: Me myself and i | 2008/01/17

fertomid

Good day Doctor.

I am 27 years old, and I have two children. I conceived them both very quickly, and both pregnancies were problem free resulting in two natural births, again with no complications. we are trying for a 3rd child, and have had two miscarriages, and i am having trouble conceiving. With the miscarriages, the problem seems to be that the progesterone rises and then drops. I have had blood tests done and it shows that everything is as it should be. I am taking fertomid 50mg this month to see if that helps any. if it doesnt, what should i do next?
Thank you for your time.

Fertomid helps if you struggle to conceive. Your problem seems to be with misacrriages. There are some basline tests that should be done but ,if the problem is a low progesterone, you should take Uterogestan as soon as you are pregnant.